Leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is trending sideways after setting a new ATH. Cryptocoin. com, BTC price is priced above $65.00 at the time of writing. However, NFTs, Web 3.0 coins, meme coins, and metaverse coins are rallying strongly compared to BTC. Especially SHIB, SAND and MANA are altcoins that have marked the last period. Now, investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform this week.
For this reason, investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of November 15-21 and the dates that should be watched carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
- Popular altcoin Shiba Inu (SHIB) is listed on Minter on November 15.
- IoTeX has revealed the details of its upcoming MachineFi launch. The launch is scheduled for November 17, 2021. In addition, the project will help connect the real world to the rapidly rising machine metadata.
- The update named “Arrow Glacier” on the Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain will be held on December 8th.
- In Terra (LUNA) this week is important. The Terra community will hold a new vote on the on-chain decision mechanism.
- Secure, fast and scalable Blockchain for Dapps Elrond has revealed details of the upcoming Maiar DEX launch. According to official announcements, users will be able to add liquidity to the DEX platform from November 16, 2021. In addition, the MEX token farm will start on November 19, 2021.
- Polygon (MATIC)’s “100. The vote, organized as part of the $ 000 hackathon, has come to an end. As a result, users will be able to support projects they are interested in until 19 November.
- This week is critical in popular altcoin VeChain (VET). VeChainThor v. 1. Announced that 6. 0 is ready.
- Finally, Europe’s popular hybrid blockchain LTO Network has announced its plans to release its proposed 2.0 roadmap. The roadmap will be announced on 17 November 2021. And it will give more details on what LTO wants to achieve shortly.
- Cosmos (ATOM) users are testing the Vega update, which is planned to be transferred to the mainnet, on the testnet.
- YooShi (YOOSHI), Bitrise Token (BRISE), Decubate (DCB), and Tsuzuki Inu (TZKI) are listed on Bitmart on November 15.
- The Stellar (XLM) project will hold an event called “Meridian” on 17-18 November.
- The decentralized exchange named Maiar, which uses the Elrond (EGLD) infrastructure, is launched.
- The eCash (XEC) mainnet will go through its routine update on November 15. It will support the update on exchanges such as Binance and CoinEx.
- PolkaBridge (PBR) is listed on Kucoin on November 16.
- In Stacks (STX) this week is important. Stackswap is scheduled to be active on the mainnet on November 16.
- Vee Finance (VEE), Aldrin (RIN) and YIN Finance (YIN) on November 15 at Gate. It is listed on io.
- The BOBA token airdrop for OMG Network (OMG) users will take place on November 19.
- This week is important in Horizon (ZEN). The cryptocurrency is preparing for the Zendoo update.
- The altcoin named FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) became the 23rd project of Binance Launchpad. Users can subscribe to the sales process that will be held on November 16.
- Altcoin project Peculium (PCL) will hold a coin burn event on November 15.