Bitcoin (BTC), the leading cryptocurrency, rose sharply in the morning by more than $ 5 thousand. Cryptocoin. com, the BTC price is priced above $58,600 at the time of writing. However, meme coins and metaverse coins are rallying stronger than BTC. Especially SHIB, SAND and MANA are altcoins that have marked the last period. Now, investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform this week.
For this reason, investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of November 29-December 5 and the dates that should be followed carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
- Bloktopia (BLOK), Ambire AdEx (ADX), Golem (GLM), Numbers Protocol (NUM), Velas (VLX), and Power Ledger (POWR) are listed on the BitYard platform on November 29.
- Altcoin project ETNA is launching a vault. Alongside the vault launch, those who stake ETNA tokens can earn up to 60% APY. Liquidity providers, on the other hand, can earn 100% APR on all the liquidity they provide. The vault launch will go live on November 29, 2021.
- APENFT (NFT), Catgirl (CATGIRL), Efinity (EFI), Legend of Fantasy War (LFW), MoonBet (MBET) and Gaia Everworld (GAIA) are listed on the BitMart platform on November 29.
- Bancor Network is next. To clarify, Bancor is an automated liquidity protocol. They are releasing their V3. This new version starts on November 29. The launch will also include a roundtable meeting that gives those interested a sneak peek at what Bancor is trying to achieve. The roundtable will feature key contributors such as DeFi Dad, Yudi Levi, and Nate Hindman.
- We see the launch of the Zignaly (ZIG) chassis is just around the corner. The Zignaly vault is expected to be released on December 1, 2021.
- Qtum announced its first Blockchain halving. The halving will take place at a block height of 1,427.004. The chain expects to reach this block height on December 1, 2021. What Qtum is trying to deal with is rising inflation. Therefore, halving the block reward reduces the annual inflation rate of Blockchain to around 0.5%.
- Odin has announced its plans for the upcoming FREYA mainnet launch. The launch is scheduled for December 1, 2021. First of all, the FREYA mainnet launch is important to Odin. This is because it will serve as a soft launch of the Odin mainnet.
- The Sandbox (SAND) is listed on BtcTurk PRO on November 29.
- Immutable X (IMX) and Gods Unchained (GODS) are listed on the Kucoin platform on November 29.
- MultiVAC (MTV) will launch smart contract on November 30.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) will hold a coin burning event on November 30.
- WOLVERINU (WOLVERINU) and KAINET (KAINET) are listed on the BitMart platform on November 30, and Goldario (GLD) on December 2nd.
- Polkacity (POLC), Serum (SRM), and Kin (KIN) are listed on the Kucoin exchange on November 30.
- XDC Network (XDC) will do network update on December 1st.
- Firulais (FIRU) will hold a coin burning event on December 1st.