Binance Labs has announced the 12 cryptocurrency projects selected for season 5 of its incubation program.
The fifth season of the Binance Labs Incubation Program begins
The program is a chain-agnostic initiative that aims to power innovative Blockchain projects to shape the future of Web3. Binance says it has received more than 900 applications for season 5. He notes that this has made it the program’s most competitive race to date.
As part of the program we announced as Kriptokoin.com, the Binance team examined the applications in detail. Accordingly, it selected 12 crypto money projects covering the infrastructure, zkDID, DeFi, vehicle, security, gaming and payment sectors. The new season officially started on November 7th. The Binance Labs Incubation Program offers an 8-week curriculum. Yi He, Binance Co-Founder and President of Binance Labs, made the following statement:
Binance Labs has always been actively looking for projects that are scalable and resilient to decline, which we believe are crucial to the growth of the Web3 industry. Our incubation program aims to empower early-stage Web3 founders and help them reach their full potential regardless of market conditions.
During the 8-week incubation period (excluding the holiday season), project founders will have access to:
- Web3 and entrepreneurship courses
- 1 to 1 mentoring sessions with industry experts
- Fireside conversations with market leaders and incubator alumni
- Industry-wide demo day with investors
- Continuous post-incubation support
12 cryptocurrencies included in the Binance incubation program
From November 7-20, Binance Labs will host face-to-face sessions for startups at its business incubator Station F in Paris. During Binance’s two-week stint at Station F, there will be offline mentoring sessions for industry experts and incubators to engage in deep face-to-face discussions. Here are the 12 crypto money projects selected for incubation:
- Bracket Labs Group: Bracket Protocol is a derivative of DeFi created by Bracket Labs. The project makes it easy for buyers to take long or short leveraged positions with fixed payouts in top crypto assets like BTC, ETH, AVAX, SOL, USDT.
- DappOS: DappOS is an operating protocol that manages crypto infrastructures for users.
- HANA EVM: HANA is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) built on Move-based layer-1s.
- Kryptoskatt: Cryptocurrency project, a Swedish Web3 company. Kryptoskatt apps provide accounting, portfolio management and tax reporting services to investors, businesses and public institutions.
- Mind Network: The project is a composable data protocol that allows developers to work together data across silos and automatically program intelligence.
- Notebook Labs: The project creates an identity infrastructure for Web3.
- Ontropy: Ontropy produces verifiable and truly decentralized randomness.
- PIP: PIP is a suite of Web3 payment products designed to serve both individuals and organizations.
- Sandbags Protocol: The project provides a set of Web3 security services. It also aims to create a new contract security paradigm.
- The Harvest: The Harvest is a multiplayer, online, free-to-play third-person hero shooter.
- Wallet Guard: The project develops security infrastructure and training for Web3 to combat scams and fraud.
- zkPass: Cryptocurrency project, an open-source protocol for bringing trusted data into the Web3 domain. Also, a privacy-protecting, decentralized KYC solution based on MPC and ZKP aimed at building authentication products.