As of Tuesday, November 16, Alchemix (ALCX), Ethereum Name Service (ENS), Gala (GALA), GYEN (GYEN) and Power Ledger (POWR) have been listed on Coinbase. According to the official statements of the exchange, 5 altcoin projects will be accessible from Coinbase Pro and applications. Here are the details…
The latest altcoin projects participating in the Coinbase list
Cryptocoin. com we have compiled a short list where you can meet the projects. The following cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold through Coinbase Pro.
- Alchemix (ALCX) is an Ethereum token that manages Alchemix Finance, a protocol that allows users to open collateral-backed loans that are automatically paid using the yield generated by the collateral. ALCX can be used to vote on changes to the protocol.
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS) is an Ethereum token that manages the Ethereum Name Service, a protocol for human-readable crypto addresses and decentralized domain names. ENS is used to vote on changes to the protocol.
- Gala (GALA) is an Ethereum token that powers Gala Games, a platform for blockchain games. GALA is used as a medium of exchange between Gala Games participants. For example, it can be used to pay for in-game items.
- GYEN (GYEN) is a stablecoin running on Ethereum that aims to protect the value of one Japanese Yen. The company behind GYEN is GMO-Z. com Trust Company claims to have reserves that fully support each GYEN.
- Power Ledger (POWR) is an Ethereum token that powers the Powerledger platform aimed at enabling P2P energy trading. POWR is required to join Powerledger and helps secure its various products, including energy trading, clean energy tracking and verification.