Cryptocoin. com, the leading names of the crypto money market were invited to the parliament by AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Mustafa Elitaş. The meeting that everyone was eagerly waiting for took place a short time ago. After the meeting, Mustafa Elitaş made important statements. These explanations The expected Crypto Money Meeting is Over: What Was Discussed?”
You can reach us by visiting our article . A joint statement was published by the market leaders who participated in the crypto meeting held in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. The joint statement of the respected names of the Bitcoin market attending the meeting is given below.
A joint statement came from 8 names participating in the crypto money meeting!
The meeting, which the Turkish Bitcoin market has been eagerly waiting for, has ended and the details are now emerging. The following names attended the crypto meeting held in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey: Sait Arslan, Nurullah Mahmut Dündar, Erkan Öz, Kamile Uray, Elçin Karatay, Tansel Kaya, Melih Kurtuluş and Aytunç Yıldızlı. The leaders of the market, who attended the meeting, recently issued a joint statement. This statement was given below:
People representing various groups or expressing their opinions individually attended the meeting held in the Turkish Grand National Assembly on the legal basis of crypto assets. There was no agenda prepared before the meeting or any agreement to exclude certain issues from the scope. Since everyone attending the meeting has their own personal opinions on certain issues, we avoided making statements based on our personal views in order not to create a perception and general information pollution that there is a common opinion by attributing individual ideas to all meeting participants. However, due to the fact that the statements made by some people attending the meeting, taking into account the interests of the individual or the groups and individuals they represent, were reported in various press organizations as if it was the common opinion of all the meeting attendees, the obligation to make the following statements has arisen.
At the meeting, everyone took the floor and expressed their opinions. In this context, people with opposing views had the opportunity to express their different opinions within the time allotted to them. Although there are different opinions in this context, the participants, whose names are given below, have reached a common opinion on the general headings below. We have shared many technical details, detailed examinations and opinions on the following issues; Participants will share these details with the public individually, according to their personal expertise:
- A more in-depth evaluation of how to make the best use of the opportunities created by the blockchain technology, highlighting the risks inherent in the ecosystem and not ignoring the opportunities it presents;
- The legal regulations to be created in the field of crypto assets should be future-oriented and flexible enough to keep up with innovations and technological developments;
- It is important to increase financial literacy and to raise awareness of investors in this context, and to take steps to protect the user by focusing on these issues;
- While it is important to protect individual investors who trade crypto assets, it is necessary to make legal arrangements that do not limit the property rights and financial freedoms of individuals in order to protect this group;
- In case of very restrictive or tax-inappropriate regulations, people who trade crypto assets may move away from the sector, unregistered transactions and money outflows may increase;
- Much more than the benefits that are tried to be obtained with a restrictive legislation, can be obtained with a liberal legislation that supports technological developments. There are examples of this around the world. By examining these examples, a global and future-embracing legislation can be created;
- A restrictive regulation will stifle innovation, increase brain drain, and may even lead to the complete destruction of a self-evolving ecosystem;
- Turkey’s innovative arrangements to make it a center for crypto assets and blockchain should be the ultimate goal and necessary steps should be taken in this context. What needs to be done is not just to enact a non-restrictive legislation; It makes Turkey a new center of attraction for domestic and foreign investors.