Celebrity analyst Forrest Przybysz drew attention to the increase in metaverse momentum in a recent interview and shared 7 metaverse coin projects that can be bought. Cryptocoin. com we are conveying the details…
Metaverse and metaverse coin projects gain momentum
The seven minor altcoins that Przybysz is trending towards are listed below, along with each token’s symbol, market cap, and use case. The crypto analyst said that besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, he personally owns three altcoins: Wonderland, Avalanche and Nano. “The metaverse will be a constant narrative where people keep jumping and investing because they see it as the future,” Przybysz said. “I don’t think the Metaverse narrative is over yet,” he said.
- The Sandbox (SAND): With a market cap of $3.8 billion, The Sandbox is a blockchain-based video game with a digital world where users can create and exchange digital assets.
- Decentraland (MANA): With a market cap of $7.2 billion, Decentraland is a virtual reality platform that allows users to create and monetize content.
- Illuvium (ILV): With a market cap of $688 million, Illuvium is an open world game built on Ethereum that allows users to fight while collecting and trading digital items.
- Star Atlas (ATLAS): With a market value of $354 million, Star Atlas is a multiplayer online game in a virtual world where users battle for resources and control.
- Wonderland (TIME): With a market cap of $500 million, Wonderland is a decentralized currency backed by a basket of assets and built on the Avalanche network that aims to one day serve as a medium of exchange.
- Avalanche (AVAX): With a market cap of $30.4 billion, Avalanche is a blockchain competing with Ethereum by trying to serve as a platform for decentralized applications.
- Nano (NANO): With a market cap of $716 million, Nano is a cryptocurrency that offers fast and secure payments.