In the last week of November, when the cryptocurrency market was struggling with corrective price movements, a number of altcoin projects continue to seek peaks in price discovery mode. Let’s take a look at the latest status of 10 altcoin projects that registered new ATH levels today, according to CryptoDiffer data.
10 altcoin projects that closed November with new ATHs
- The altcoin project that reached the first ATH level of the day was Golem (GLM). The project is a decentralized computing network, providing those who need it with a new way to distribute redundant computing power on demand. GLM price is currently trading at $0.7815 with a minor correction of 15%.
- Gala (GALA) has been on the ATH charts for a long time. The project basically aims to give gamers control of their games and take the game industry in a different direction. It is currently 19% of its $0.8367 ATH. It trades under 18.
- Decentral Games (DG) is a community-owned GameFi DAO at the intersection of metadatabase and NFT. After its ATH of $648, it continues to trade around $570.
- Another ATH making altcoin is Seedify, which has a community driven seed stage fund, decentralized incubator and launchpad. fund (SFUND). It is trading just below its ATH of $15.93.
- In fifth place is the Basic Attention Token (BAT), a passive income source for Brave browser users. It is currently trading at $1.61, 15% below its $1.91 ATH.
Cryptocoin. com Later in the list we quoted, there are IMX with ATH of $ 8.05, METIS with $ 95, HIVE with a peak of $2.69, DVF touching $13.03 and SPB with $2.73.