Towards the last week of November, we take a look at the current prices of 15 altcoin projects, which went into price discovery mode, after ATH. According to CryptoDiffer data, GALA is in the first place with an ATH of $ 0.8367, while MANA and SAND, which are metaverse coin projects, remain at the top. Let’s briefly examine the latest price movements of other projects…
Altcoin projects renewing their November ATH
- Gala Games aims to take the gaming industry in a different direction by giving players back control of their games. Gala Games’ mission is to make “Blockchain games” that you really want to play. Recent price action of the project marked the ATH level at $0.8367.
- Illuvium is an open world fantasy war game based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is trading 14% below its $1,781 ATH.
- DeversiFi is a layer 2 control center that provides access to the best deals in DeFi. 12. 30% of $86 ATH. It is trading below 84.
- Immutable X is the first layer-2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, providing instant trade confirmation, massive scalability (up to 9,000+ transactions per second), zero gas fees. 9. It is trading 20% below its $50 ATH.
- Hive is a decentralized information sharing network built on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) protocol, with an accompanying Blockchain-based financial ledger. 3. 24% of $34 ATH. It is trading at $2.56 under 07.
Further down the list are STARL, GGG, ENJ, SOUL, MANA, SAND, PSB, UOS, MLT and NABOX. It should be said that MANA and SAND, which are metaverse coin projects, have been in price discovery mode for a while. Also, SAND Cryptocoin. com on BtcTurk Pro on November 26.