Widely followed crypto analyst Lark Davis details 6 altcoin projects he expects to make big moves.
Lark Davis’ list: Injective, Acala and Elrond
- Injective (INJ) is the first layer-2 exchange protocol to unlock the full potential of decentralized derivatives and unlimited DeFi. According to the analyst, Injective Chain was built specifically to support Ethereum-compatible DeFi applications that achieve instant precision, sub-second block times, and lightning-fast transaction speeds.
- Next on the list is Acala (ACA), a decentralized finance protocol running on the Polkadot network. Recently, it announced that it had won its first Polkadot parachain auction. Also, as the second Polkadot parachain auction continues, Davis predicts the winner will be Moonbeam, an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform designed to build interoperable applications.
- The third altcoin under Davis’ radar is Elrond (EGLD), a Blockchain protocol that attempts to offer extremely fast transaction speeds using sharding. According to the analyst, the project recently announced a $1 billion liquidity incentive program to power the launch of the Maiar DEX DeFi platform.
Altcoin projects: Holoride, Polygon, Sandbox
- Holoride (RIDE) is an NFT-powered content ecosystem for in-car entertainment. Davis emphasizes that Holoride offers extremely immersive in-car experiences as defined by cutting-edge XR combined with navigation and vehicle data.
- Polygon is the next altcoin on the list. Recently, the project reveals the newest member of the Polygon family. Surprise project Polygon Miden is an upcoming STARK based, EVM compatible rollup. Interestingly, it is run by a former Facebook lead ZK researcher who led the development of Winterfell.
- The last of the list, Sandbox (SAND), increased by over 36% after the announcement of The Sandbox Alpha, which is the first opportunity for players to meet the NFT supported virtual world. According to Davis, tracking is important as only 5,000 Alpha Passes will be created with the first 1,000 draws for LAND token holders. The remaining 4,000 will also be allocated as rewards to players participating in the daily activities.
Cryptocoin. com You can access the Lark Davis analyzes we prepared here.