Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume, will open the following altcoin pairs, including TRY, on 03/12/2021 at 12:00.
Binance has the following warnings for listing:
- Please note: AUD, RUB and TRY are fiat currencies and do not represent any other cryptocurrency.
- Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please do your transactions carefully. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
It uses the accounting services basket of The Sandbox (SAND) Request, which is among the pairs to be listed. Cryptocoin. com
You can take a look at the details of the partnership we prepared as here.
Let’s take a brief look at altcoin projects
- Cocos-BCX (COCOS) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. It has a current supply of 42,015,868 to 100,000,000 in circulation. COCOS 11% in the last 24 hours. It rose 87 to reach $3.72. It is positioned at the 399th place in the market value ranking.
- Enjin Coin is a project of Enjin, a company that provides an ecosystem of blockchain-based gaming products. Enjin’s biggest innovation is Enjin Network, a social gaming platform where users can create websites and clans, chat, and host virtual goods stores. The ENJ price is currently 4%. It is trading at $3.43, down 13 days.
- Started by Pixowl in 2011, The Sandbox is a Blockchain-based virtual world that allows users to create, build, buy and sell virtual goods in the form of a game. SAND price is 2% in the last 24 hours. It fell 70 percent to $6.35.
- Neo aims for a new economy and ecosystem event where digitized payments, identities and assets come together. It is currently trading at $36.79.
- Smooth Love Potion (SLP) is earned by playing the game Axie Infinity. This cryptocurrency replaces experience points in the game. The supply is quite large and the price is $0.0557.