2022 will undoubtedly be an important year for crypto Metaverse coin projects and games. WAX is a blockchain made specifically for crypto games, making it a great choice for most Metaverse coins. Cryptocoin. com looks at the top five Metaverse coins with huge potential on the WAX blockchain.
5 metaverse coin projects from low to high
5. Xpansion (XPS). Released in July 2021, Xpansion is a decentralized strategy game featuring virtual worlds powered by future NFTs. The game also includes XPS token, the native cryptocurrency on their platform that lives on the Binance Smart Chain. At the time of writing, the XPS is trading at $0.053. It has a market cap of $2.6 million and a circulating supply of 50 million XPS.
4. BlockchainRPG ((GOLD, HPPOT, SLIME, SHELL). Released in November 2021, BlockchainRPG, as the name suggests, is a blockchain-based RPG game built on WAX. BlockchainRPG features a four token economy where different coins are used for various aspects of the game .
3. Prospectors (PGL). Prospectors is an MMORPG blockchain-based game that was originally built on EOS but has since migrated to WAX. Prospectors is one of the longest running games on this list, first released in 2019.
2. Farmers World (FWF, FWW, FWG). Launched in August 2021, Farmers World is one of the largest communities of NFT games with over 80,000 players on its platform in the last seven days alone. The best farming game in crypto and the second most popular blockchain-based game on the WAX blockchain.
1. Alien Worlds (TLM). Released in April 2021, Alien Worlds is the most popular game on the WAX blockchain with over 1.43 million users last month. Alien Worlds is a win-to-play game that allows users to mine Trillium (TLM) with NFTs. TLM is currently trading at $0.2123 with 24-hour volume of $78 million. Its market value is $194 million.