As the market-wide impact of Evergrande bankruptcy FUDs resulted in 10% weekly losses, a number of altcoin projects including SAND and AVAX continued to seek new ATHs in price discovery mode. According to CryptoDiffer data, the following cryptocurrencies reached new heights on Binance, PancakeSwap, Bithump, Kucoin, OKex exchanges, with RPG, GALA, AVAX, SAND and STARL being the top 5. Let’s take a look at the latest prices and the details of the projects.
SAND and 9 altcoin projects reaching new heights in November
- Rangers Protocol (RPG) is a future-proof virtual world Blockchain infrastructure. It is currently trading 22% below its ATH of $66.70.
- Gala Games (GALA) aims to take the gaming industry in a different direction by giving gamers back control of their games. Its price also corrected 20% after its ATH of $0.2852.
- Avalanche is a layer one Blockchain that functions as a platform for decentralized applications and private Blockchain networks. AVAX price is down 11% with the overall market drop after its ATH of $110.31. 82 dropped.
- Sandbox is a Blockchain-based virtual world that allows users to create, build, buy and sell digital items in the form of a game. SAND price manages to hold just below its ATH of $4.32.
- STARL token aims to fill the key role in the metastore. It registered its November ATH at $0.00009711 in price.
- Clearpool is a Decentralized Capital Market Ecosystem where corporate borrowers can access unsecured loans directly from the DeFi ecosystem. CPOOL price is 39% after $2.61 ATH. 36 fell.
- GameFi is known as a play-to-win gaming phenomenon. GAFI price is 17% after $290.54 ATH. He made 34 corrections.
Cryptocoin. com You can take a look at the CryptoDiffer bulletin that we have transferred here.