The increasing interest in altcoin projects lately is also evident in the statistics for Turkey of the cryptocurrency data site CoinGecko. However, unlike other weeks, Bitcoin was the second most searched cryptocurrency this week (25-31 December).
The 9 most searched altcoins by Turkish investors
CoinGecko’s Cryptocoin. com, according to the statistics, this week, investors in Turkey mostly searched for the following 9 altcoins. In addition, Bitcoin, which has not been able to enter the top 10 in the past weeks, took the second place in the list.
- Chiliz (CHZ): Chiliz is a leading altcoin for sports and entertainment. CHZ, the most sought-after altcoin by Turkish investors over the past week, is trading at $0.31 at the time of writing.
- Bitcoin (BTC):Bitcoin (BTC), the largest cryptocurrency by market value, became the second most sought-after cryptocurrency. BTC is trading at $47,126 at the time of writing.
- Dego Finance (DEGO):Dego Finance is an ecosystem that offers a combination of NFT and DeFi tools. The platform’s DEGO token is trading at $6.37.
- Terra (LUNA): The stablecoin-focused Blockchain platform Terra’s LUNA token is trading at $89.7 at the time of writing.
- MurAll (PAINT): MurAll (PAINT), the fifth most sought-after altcoin by Turkish investors, is changing hands at $ 0.00015.
- AntiMatter (MATTER): AntiMatter’s governance token, MATTER, is changing hands at $0.47 at the time of writing.
- JulSwap (JULD): JULD, airdropped to the JustLiquidity and JulSwap ecosystem, is trading at $0.02 at the time of writing.
- HOPR (HOPR): Aiming to solve data and privacy issues, HOPR is changing hands at $0.23 at the time of writing.
- Ethernity Chain (ERN):Ethernity Chain (ERN), which enables users to take advantage of the growing popularity of NFTs, is trading at $9.08.
- Stratis (STRAX):Stratis is a Blockchain that offers many services. The network’s STRAX token is trading at $1.50.