The market is following a fluctuating course at the weekend. A Bitcoin whale is transferring hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC in the midst of correction. Cryptocoin. com, we have compiled the details for you, let’s examine the subject together…
Whales transfer hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC!
According to blockchain tracker Whale Alert, the huge cryptocurrency whale moved exactly 10,000 BTC from multiple wallet addresses from BTC custodian Xapo to global crypto exchange Binance. At the time of the transfer, the Bitcoin stash was worth approximately $608.8 million.
The huge Bitcoin whale paid 0.00005752 BTC worth $3.37 in transaction fees for the transfer. Bitcoin is currently changing hands at $58,940. Whale Alert is also reporting other major Bitcoin transactions in the past 48 hours amid the crypto market pullback. The three transactions involve whales carrying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin between crypto exchanges.
Here are the details of the whales’ Bitcoin transactions
Whales pulled nearly $250 million worth of BTC from Coinbase in two transactions. Other transactions show whales moving BTC between Xapo and crypto exchanges. Here is a summary of some of the whale transactions that have taken place in the last two days:
- 1,000 BTC worth $61 million transferred from Binance to crypto exchange Coinbase.
- 1,000 BTC worth $61 million transferred from Binance to crypto exchange Bitstamp.
- 2,000 BTC worth $122 million transferred from Binance to Coinbase.
- 2.288 BTC worth $135.95 million transferred from Coinbase to unknown wallet.
- 1,000 BTC worth $59 million transferred from wallet of unknown origin to Coinbase.
- 2,000 BTC worth $114.76 million transferred from Coinbase to unknown wallet.
- 114.000 BTC worth $80 million transferred from Binance to Xapo.
- 2,092 BTC worth $121 million transferred from Binance to Xapo.
- 3,006 BTC worth $171.42 million transferred from Xapo to Binance.