As , we take a look at the top 10 altcoin projects that Turkish crypto investors are searching for this week…
Most searched altcoin projects of the week
- Star Atlas (ATLAS), which aims to build a virtual space metaverse, is the focus of attention of Turkish investors this week, as it was last week. ATLAS is currently close to its ATH of $0.2773, which it reached on Sept. 4, and is trading at $0.18.
- Another standout name on the list, Kadena features a scalable single-layer 1 PoW Blockchain with smart contract language Pact. KDA is currently trading at $16.32.
- Pangolin from the Avalanche ecosystem was on the radar of Turkish crypto investors this week. Pangolin (PNG), a Uniswap-like AAM, is 68% of the $4.99 ATH. It is trading below 52.
- Rich Quack (QUACK) is a BSC-based deflationary meme token. It is among the most sought-after this week and has drastically declined after its ATH of $0.00002111.
- TRONPAD, which aims to distribute tokens and increase liquidity with decentralized launches, climbs to the top with the interest of investors looking for a launch pad.
- BlockBank, which develops an AI-powered mobile traditional banking platform, draws the spotlight with its staking announcements this week.
- Penguin Finance from the Avalanche ecosystem was launched as an alternative to those who suffer from gas fees. It is currently trading at $1.31.
- UFO Gaming was at the top of the most wanted metaverse coins list this week. November 25 ATH is 19% of $0.00005592. It trades under 08.
- NFTLaunch (NFTL), which brings investors, developers and businesses together on a common platform, continues to stay on the stage after reaching the trends on Twitter on November 16.
- Starlink, one of the metaverse projects, is on the list, this week with many NFT airdrops.